• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tap Aerator query - am I going mad!


Well-known Member
Right guys. I believe the thing that screws on the end of my kitchen tap is called an aerator and should cost less than £10.

I have scoured the Internet on every spares website / DIY shop and eBay and I can’t for the life of me find what I believe I need which is a 22m female connector but in BRUSHED metal. Every single one I have come across is in shiny chrome.

My only assumption is that I’m not looking hard enough and it’s doing my head in. Any ideas?



Well-known Member


The link is ..Atlas-Aerator-and-Case-Brushed_22.html so I assume it's 22mm

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom