Tannoy vs Kef Q5

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by laci, Sep 2, 2007.

1. laci

laci

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all.I like these speakers Kef Q5 and TANNOY SENSYS 2 , and i want to buy one of them as soon as possible but i dont know which is better.Which speakers you recommend and why?I need your advice and opinions.And also
    i am going to buy amplifier .I have seen in richer sound few marantz amplifier PM4000 and PM4001 for good price.Would one of these drive those speakers well?Or which other amplifier would you recommend?My budget is £200 (for amplifier)

2. laci

laci

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :hiya: hello somebody!:lease:

3. skinnyfat

skinnyfat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The only person who can answer that is you. Go and demo them (preferably at the same venue) and then then hear which one sounds better to you

4. phil t

phil t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +335
    As I know neither of these speakers, I have no opinions about them. I do have some advice though. Find yourself a good HiFi shop (you should be able to find several living in London) and listen to the speakers. Decide which ones YOU like and buy them. When you audition it's advisable to take along a selection of your music. If you listen to many different genres, take along something from each genre. Remember, we all like different things so, when it comes to buying HiFi the only person's opinion that counts is YOURS.

:)