Quantcast

Tannoy+sensys 5.0

D

danny-p

Hi,
I've just finished reading the home cinema mag with its awards and they say that the best 5.0 speaker package for under £1000 is the Tannoy Sensys.
I think they look really impressive and was hoping anyone on here had them and wouldnt mind giving me a review of them?
The only confusing part is evey search i've done via google has brought me up with tannoy sensys apeakers with a huge tweeter ontop of the speaker instead of tidily conceiled within the unit.
The speakers i'l be upgrading from are these Eltax....http://www.eltax.com/products/produ...tic&type=5-pack&valg=serie&farve=Light beech#

Is it a good choice opting for the Tannoys over the Eltax sound wise because i prefer the looks of the tannoys and have already found a buyer of the Eltax if i was to make the move?
Thanks
Danny

tha-dizzle

Novice Member
Dude,
Its looking like maybe a backhander from the speaker company as "speakers that are supposedly the doggz" are meant to be successful Ie owned by enthusiasts Ie Peeps on here:confused:
So i also can't find any decent info on the net and the lack of comments to this...I think i'l stick with my set-up...That way i can't lose.

D

danny-p

Originally posted by tha-dizzle
Dude,
Its looking like maybe a backhander from the speaker company as "speakers that are supposedly the doggz" are meant to be successful Ie owned by enthusiasts Ie Peeps on here:confused:
So i also can't find any decent info on the net and the lack of comments to this...I think i'l stick with my set-up...That way i can't lose.

JESUS:eek: ...Yea mate sort of agree with you about lack of info but as for the backhander..lol...
These speakers are meant to be really impressive..I just wish someone owned them:thumbsup:

Danny-p

Top Bottom