Tannoy+sensys 5.0

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by danny-p, May 5, 2004.

1. danny-p

danny-p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I've just finished reading the home cinema mag with its awards and they say that the best 5.0 speaker package for under £1000 is the Tannoy Sensys.
    I think they look really impressive and was hoping anyone on here had them and wouldnt mind giving me a review of them?
    The only confusing part is evey search i've done via google has brought me up with tannoy sensys apeakers with a huge tweeter ontop of the speaker instead of tidily conceiled within the unit.
    The speakers i'l be upgrading from are these Eltax....http://www.eltax.com/products/produ...tic&type=5-pack&valg=serie&farve=Light beech#

Is it a good choice opting for the Tannoys over the Eltax sound wise because i prefer the looks of the tannoys and have already found a buyer of the Eltax if i was to make the move?
    Thanks
    Danny

2. tha-dizzle

tha-dizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Dude,
    Its looking like maybe a backhander from the speaker company as "speakers that are supposedly the doggz" are meant to be successful Ie owned by enthusiasts Ie Peeps on here:confused:
    So i also can't find any decent info on the net and the lack of comments to this...I think i'l stick with my set-up...That way i can't lose.

3. danny-p

danny-p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

JESUS:eek: ...Yea mate sort of agree with you about lack of info but as for the backhander..lol...
    These speakers are meant to be really impressive..I just wish someone owned them:thumbsup:

Danny-p