Tannoy P20's - Any Info?

C

cni_crazylegs

Hi all, just found these forum's there looking good and active... going to be visiting a lot now :)

Some parents of a friend want to sell some Tannoy P20's (probabbly on eBay!) and i'm having a lot of trouble finding out any info concerning price new/ 2nd hand expected...!?! They are in fairly good condition some minor scratches and a little veneer lifting on 1 corner. I do know they were in manufacture between 1997-1999, thats about all i have found out apart from tech specs.

Any info or links concerning value would be appreciated i.e. reserve price - if listing on eBay.

Thanx in advance!

^ bump

any idea of P20 2nd hand value?? i know Tannoy's are supposed to be good speakers...

OMG still no help :(

does any1 have any idea about the 2nd hand value of these or similar speakers?

Ok so i'm getting bored of bumping my own message now....! ne1 else want to help me out?

Maybe no one has heard of them before or maybe don't even know what they are, if you could stick a pic up it may jog someones memory.

The look rather nice, so £200 for ex-demo so between £100-150 would be a resonable price i guess, although as no one has heard of it i would expect it to be closer to the £100

thanx vey much all guess i'll settle for about £150 then.... not too bad at all!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom