For Sale Tannoy mercury m3's

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by eddy6419, Apr 15, 2016.

1. eddy6419

eddy6419
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Not sure if this is allowed so mods please feel free to bin this advert if in breach,but I would rather sell as a whole than seperately.

Tannoy mercury m3's budget system.....

Dennon pma720ae amplfier and dennon dcd 720ae cdp player purchased new on the 16/02/16 ( I have the receipt) as a temporary setup while I got my audiolab cdm/pre sorted,I have since purchased an 'F' series pre and 'A' series cdm so this is no longer needed.
    The speakers are a pair of Tannoy mercury m3 cherry vinyl fronts and in ex con,these were originally purchased 2nd hand along with a pair of monitor audio monitor 3's for my daughters new place in weymouth,and due to the somewhat cramped space they have and the fact that the MA's sounded better and are slightly smaller we went with the MA's.
    So to make up a good little budget system I am selling these along with the dennon amp/cd.The cd is one that will accept an iphone/ipad etc via the front usb port so you can play music stored on your phone etc through the dennon cdp's onboard dac etc.
    Due to not having boxes for the speakers this would be a collection only sale.
    Will throw in a set of cambridge audio pacific patch leads from the 90's.
    I am looking for £300 for the lot.
    pics in link below

Ebay by eddy

Price and currency: 300.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. eddy6419

eddy6419
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    one and only price drop....£275

3. eddy6419

eddy6419
    Standard Member