• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tannoy F1 Custom and NAD C350

JayCee^

Standard Member
Hi,

I have an existing stereo amplifier the Nad C350 and am considering the Tannoy F1 Custom speakers. Is this a decent enough match or should I be looking at other stereo speakers? If the information helps, I mainly listen to rock music.

I plan on converting my CD collection to MP3 and playing them via the Logitec Squeezebox. I would perfer to play the CDs themselves but due to space restrictions at the moment, its a non starter.

I have a pair of Mission Stance speaker stands but was wonder if these speakers sound as good mounted on the wall as again, speaker stands will take up floor space and my daughter will no doubt pull them over.

Thanks in advance.

JayCee^

Standard Member
Given my amp and speakers are at the lower end of the market, does it matter which speaker cable I should be buying or can I just go the really cheap stuff?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom