Tannoy E/FX5.1 Speaker Sets

Broxi1979

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Tannoy EFX 5.1 speakers on order at the moment but can anyone tell me the difference between these and the FX5.1 set, I was down to pick mine up today and the guy brought out the FX5.1s.

He had to re-order them when I told them they should be EFX5.1 kit, is there any way to tell the difference between the satilite speakers or are they exactly the same?

Hi,

FX range has 5 x satellite speakers and 1 x sub, whereas EFX has 4 x satellite, 1 x dedicated centre and 1 x sub.

Hope that helps.

Ahh right, so the satalite speakers in each set are the same models. OK, I just didn't want to get ripped off with the shop sticking FX speakers in instead of EFX.

I think the sub is also different in the EFX set too, thanks for that.

I have a set of Tannoy EFX 5.1 speakers on order at the moment but can anyone tell me the difference between these and the FX5.1 set, I was down to pick mine up today and the guy brought out the FX5.1s.

He had to re-order them when I told them they should be EFX5.1 kit, is there any way to tell the difference between the satilite speakers or are they exactly the same?

I have a pair of stands for sale if your intersted for you Tannoy EFX's

Sales are not allowed in this forum, please use the classifieds :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom