Tannoy Centre

common

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a Tannoy centre to match my M3's front and Tannoy DC2000 rears (10 year old floor standers but still sound great)

I am currently using a KEF 80C centre - do you think I will notice any improvement with a £100 MXC? my options are:

1. £100 Tannoy MXC
2. £250 Tannoy RC Centre (is it worth it?)
3. Stick with the KEF

Thanks

Originally posted by common:
I'm looking at a Tannoy centre to match my M3's front and Tannoy DC2000 rears (10 year old floor standers but still sound great)

I am currently using a KEF 80C centre - do you think I will notice any improvement with a £100 MXC? my options are:

1. £100 Tannoy MXC
2. £250 Tannoy RC Centre (is it worth it?)
3. Stick with the KEF

Thanks

Hi Common,
I have the older models of the M3s for the front and the older model MC centre.The centre is excellent with plenty of power,clarity and bass fro the money.For a budget speaker system I would say that the centre is probably the best speaker for the money in terms of performance.My advice would be to go for it,you will be more than pleased.....Good Luck!

martinc

yes common,
the guy is absolutely right ! the mxc is simply brilliant. i use it next to the mx3's and mx1's as rears, and it sounds fantastic.
it's a small unit, but it manages to keep up with the mx3's perfectly. go for it !

ps: my friend has a b&w cc6s2, and my mxc beats the crap out of it !

You won't regret it, it's a showman !

Koen

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom