Tangent DAB2GO DAB+ FM Radio Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Mark Hodgkinson, 19th November 2012. The DAB2GO is a breeze to operate - for young or old - provides punchy audio that will fill your kitchen or bedroom, with ease, and proves when it comes to DAB Radio, Pure and Roberts aren’t the only option. Highly Recommended.
Read the full review...

toodeep

Thanks Mark. I'm glad that such kit is also considered review-worthy. My Nakamichi clock-radio has a useful sleep-timer function, i.e. the unit turns-off after some user-preset time. Can the DAB2GO do this? Also, does replacing the batteries cause the radio to lose its settings?

hodg100

Distinguished Member
Thanks Mark. I'm glad that such kit is also considered review-worthy. My Nakamichi clock-radio has a useful sleep-timer function, i.e. the unit turns-off after some user-preset time. Can the DAB2GO do this? Also, does replacing the batteries cause the radio to lose its settings?
No, or at least I can't see a sleep timer function. Settings are retained after loss of power.

@idbrunt - yes you're right although we're assured the SRP is £99. I've contacted them for an update on this.

hodg100

Distinguished Member
It seems the SRP has gone up to £150, at least on Amazon which looks quite pricey.
Hi

We've had an update on this, please see below:

The Amazon pricing is the old stock and although BBG has asked them to remove them from the site, it has yet to be done by Amazon.

To find a local dealer with the new price go to Tangent If there isn't a dealer local to the customer, they can purchase a unit from Denmark and have it shipped direct from there. Tangent are also creating a re-seller on Amazon which will show the new price shortly.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom