• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

tall cabinet

R

rayneham

I was wondering if any of you who own a projector knew of a tall av stacking system or cabinet that I could place a projector on top of and then the surround sound,dvd player etc underneath. My room isnt really suitable to mount the projector on the ceiling. Ive seen one or two but they cost a fortune and was hoping someone knew of some alternatives,
Thanks

Radioactive__Man

Avebury unit from Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6105387.htm

got my PJTX200 on top, Snazio underneath, Opened Laptop under that and Xbox360 at bottom, leaves a spare glass shelf at base

ideal for me and a snip at £60

the top shelf is practically decoupled from the rest of the shelves so perfect for the PJ

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom