tall boy system needed for under £400. any recommendations??

deltuna

Standard Member
As the post states i'm after a Tall boty speaker home cinema system. i've just bought an LG42PC1D and need a surround sound to compliment. Dont wanna spend more than £400. Any suggestions would be grateful.. thanks:D

ush flynn

Novice Member
Sony HTSF 1000, 4 tallboys, centre, sub, receiver with HDMI switching, 2 optical inputs, coaxials input and a mic to set itself up, i got one and i love it, theres a massive thread on it here

deltuna

Standard Member
thanks ush flyn.. yeah that looks like a lovely little set up.
i'm trying to find one in black if poss and came across this lovely number on the lg website.. http://uk.lge.com/prodmodeldetail.do?actType=search&page=1&modelCategoryId=0201&categoryId=0201&parentId=02&modelCodeDisplay=LHT751TF&model=NOTHING#

tried to find it everywhere but couldn't. spent 30mins on the phone to lg to find out it isn't released in the uk til early/mid sept but will be approx £500.
I'm lookin to buy the LGPC1D and think this will compliment it nicely... what do you think to spec etc.. as i'm a real novice at the mo..

thanks for your help.:D

ush flynn

Novice Member
that links not working for me so i cant really tell, if its the one ive seen before then quite a few people are anticipating this one, should be good

D

Demisio

In a fortunate position that these systems have been released here in Cyprus.

I have the LHRH760IA which is essentially the same as the system there , except the head unit. I was dubious about LG sound systems , but was pleasantly surprised hence i bought it.

It also looks fantastic with a LG TV. Again mine is similar to urs and the compliment each other well

exc!aim

Standard Member
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but is there a review on the pioneer DCS-360? I used to have the pioneer dv990 which I thought were brilliant.

Thanks

Top Bottom