Taking your cooling a bit far

mozza54

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I cant work out if he's doing this as a joke or is serious about using this as a setup... still, looks great!!

Putting all those fans in series has to be a joke.
The first couple of pairs maybe but after than it's just going to warm the room up with the extra power used so for cooling...

Yeah, he was really building a gaming hovercraft. :D

He did get great temps from this setup tho :D

Never watch his Corsair reviews especially since he is sponsored by them. For some reason I prefer reviews by this person....I don't know why.

But yeh his video was a joke.

A pink case, didn't see that one coming.

I find her boring personally.

Who cares about the personality and I didn't even notice the Pink Case lol

Id take miss Jess Lopez instead :D

It's kinda cool how Corsair and AquaTuning got behind him to have a bit of a laugh to see the results.

-10C is ****ing amazeballs. If I had a H100, I'd buy buying 20 of those fans and begin racking them up! :laugh:

... I can buy a H100...

It can be here on Monday...

I don't think anyone is insane enough to actually do this for real-real, not for play-play...

It's kinda cool how Corsair and AquaTuning got behind him to have a bit of a laugh to see the results.

-10C is ****ing amazeballs. If I had a H100, I'd buy buying 20 of those fans and begin racking them up! :laugh:

... I can buy a H100...

It can be here on Monday...

I don't think anyone is insane enough to actually do this for real-real, not for play-play...

Everybody subscribed to this thread is silently willing you do do it now :thumbsup:

The reported temps must be modified somehow, - temps not possible surely.

you would not say no if it was on the table, let's get that right :laugh:

Dont like the pink version. Defo would want the black or white one......oh your on about the bird, my wife has just said i would defo say no.

never listen to her anyway :)

The app looks like hw monitor so its possible. When I run it, one of the temps used to read something daft like 150c now its a constant -28

Correct, they are. It's not physically possible to do it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom