• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Taking your cooling a bit far

mozza54

Prominent Member
I cant work out if he's doing this as a joke or is serious about using this as a setup... still, looks great!!

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Putting all those fans in series has to be a joke.
The first couple of pairs maybe but after than it's just going to warm the room up with the extra power used so for cooling...

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Yeah, he was really building a gaming hovercraft. :D

dazpazz

Prominent Member
He did get great temps from this setup tho :D

majnu

Distinguished Member
Never watch his Corsair reviews especially since he is sponsored by them. For some reason I prefer reviews by this person....I don't know why.

But yeh his video was a joke.

majnu

Distinguished Member
Who cares about the personality and I didn't even notice the Pink Case lol

bladedripper

Distinguished Member

TheNameIsJambo

Distinguished Member
It's kinda cool how Corsair and AquaTuning got behind him to have a bit of a laugh to see the results.

-10C is ****ing amazeballs. If I had a H100, I'd buy buying 20 of those fans and begin racking them up! :laugh:

... I can buy a H100...

It can be here on Monday...

I don't think anyone is insane enough to actually do this for real-real, not for play-play...

mozza54

Prominent Member
It's kinda cool how Corsair and AquaTuning got behind him to have a bit of a laugh to see the results.

-10C is ****ing amazeballs. If I had a H100, I'd buy buying 20 of those fans and begin racking them up! :laugh:

... I can buy a H100...

It can be here on Monday...

I don't think anyone is insane enough to actually do this for real-real, not for play-play...

Everybody subscribed to this thread is silently willing you do do it now :thumbsup:

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
you would not say no if it was on the table, let's get that right :laugh:

Dont like the pink version. Defo would want the black or white one......oh your on about the bird, my wife has just said i would defo say no.

never listen to her anyway :)

mozza54

Prominent Member
The reported temps must be modified somehow, - temps not possible surely.

The app looks like hw monitor so its possible. When I run it, one of the temps used to read something daft like 150c now its a constant -28

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
The reported temps must be modified somehow, - temps not possible surely.

Correct, they are. It's not physically possible to do it.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom