take a look at this

How often do you see stuff like this...all these expensive amps and everything...with no room above and below for ventilation, in a cabinet which probably isn't that stable...okay, maybe stuff like that is of little absolute benefit, but in these sort of setups you expect people to do that sort of thing properly.

Money could off been spent a lot better, each to their own i guess

Impressive stuff, but not to my taste, and not worth the $1.1M imo.

A budget of $1.1M and he spent $800,000 on the furniture and only £125,000 on av? Surely the av to furniture cost is not quite right here. Someone should have gone to Ikea :D

I'm sure that the owner of the setup is quite happy with it.... but I wouldn't be. Personally I think it's way over the top and way overpriced !

Half a million pounds for that!?!?!

Oh dear forget about Ikea, Homebase could have done a better job than that.
For that money you could buy my house, an Aston Martin and still have enough money to buy a better set up than that!!

I bet it sounds amazing in there, though decor-wise a little bit too 'Pauline Fowler' for my liking....:rolleyes:

Each to their own though eh?:thumbsup:

Oh that bat cave is wicked!! Also like number 5, the black chaired star trek one! :) If only i had that much money to spare!!

omg what a cr*ppy set up
1.1 million wasted

A budget of $1.1M and he spent $800,000 on the furniture and only £125,000 on av? Surely the av to furniture cost is not quite right here. Someone should have gone to Ikea :D

he spent 800000 on mcintosh audio equipment, not furniture. for those complaining about the lack of a big screen, this guy's passion is obviously audio. his lack of abig screen doesn't stop this being a hell of a home theater. go price some of the mcintosh audio gear and see where he's coming from..

Hell of a setup.

Looks like he is the owner of McIntosh.

Im sorry I cant remember which company this advert is for :D:D:D

Was it a form of raincoat :rotfl:.

That install just wont last, no room for the kit to breath - SACK the installer thats what I say.

The owner can spend his money on anything he wants, I think he has great choice in equipment :smashin:, Just the install SUCKS :thumbsdow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom