Taiya LCD

EnglishJohn

Established Member
Reaction score
Am i being crazy, ok the lady wont have the Smasung 50"DLPRPTV so i ordered a Z3 and 7foot screen - she doesnt no yet!!! :suicide:

So i need to buy a smaller screen looked at all the 32" LCDs and nearly bought one untill i can across this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61400&item=5772650195&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

Spoke to my credit card company and they said im complete covered if theres a problem.

Specs look good, 32",8ms, 550cd/m2, 1000:1, 1366X768, AV x 2, S-VIDEO x 1, Y/CB/CR(DVI) x 1, Y/PB/PR(D4 Signal) x 1, VGA x 1, AUDIO OUTPUT x 1, HDMI ready.

And i dont think the screen looks bad either (others might!) and purchasing it in dollers, amex say it will equate to £712 delivered + import if i get stung.

The company says they send it marked GIFT and invoiced at $300 so would cost about another £50 if tax gets me. (emailed them)

Basically from the specs and the pics and the PRICE and my c/c saying they will back me up if all goes wrong should i make the purchase?!

I think i will and will let you all know, but what do you think from what i have wrote?

Cheers guys.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
This is an American/Japanese spec TV, but it seems, from what they say, that it is fully compatible with British power supplies and PAL broadcasts. Main drawback will be the lack of any Scart sockets.

The specs seem too good to be true, but you never know! At the price it might be worth the risk, but remember, if it breaks.........eeek!

Jimmy

Jimmy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom