Tagtronic Upgrade cable

J

jpredgrave

Hi All

Does anyone have a circuit diagram for the upgrade cable for my tag processor and dvd? I hear there is going to be a new version of s/ware around for the dvd soon....

If anyone has pulled one of these cables to bits and done a drawing of it then I'd like to have a go at making the cable, I'm a radio engineer so should have no problems....

Alternatively I could stump up the 100 or so quid and buy one :-(

Thanks

John

I have a diagram, just need to find it and I will email it to you if you want.

My brother in-law had one which we took apart

bill

Hi Bill,
If it's not too much problem I would love a diagram also.
Regards
Simon

Bill,

I would be very gratefull if you could email it to me also,

thanks

ditto me as well please:D

I already see many AV32Rs shot down during update with self made cables

Still looking for the cable but I may take the one I have apart and draw the circuit out again.

I will post it to a loacation to download to make it easier.

Bill

and here please :)

me too. please.

Cheers

gwc

Resurrect this topic by chance.

Is there, by any chance, any one who has a circuit diagram of the TAGtronic upgrade cable?

Shall be grateful if he/she can e-mail a copy.:D

It is quite difficult to get hold of this cable now.

I imagine that it is not too difficult to DIY this cable : (a) get an el-cheapo computer serial cable, (b) cut off one end, and (c) then appropriately terminate it with two RJ-45 jacks ......:confused:

beebbeeb

IAG cable stock at £99.99

I just bought a "simple" AV32R processor with 3.3 firmware and want to upgrade it to latest release (3.8).

I do not want to spend 150€ in a cable just for a single upgrade as no more firmware upgrades are planned for AV32R. Anyone who accepts "renting" his cable to a new french TAG-owner ??

:lease:

Wawa

I have a cable that I will sell for a lot less that £150.00...if interested please contact me via PM...

Cheers,

Joel

did you sell your amp in the end ?

He also Meant 150 Euro's

IAG sell them for $175

AMCross said:
Joel

did you sell your amp in the end ?

He also Meant 150 Euro's

IAG sell them for $175

AMCross:

1. No, the amp is still for sale and ready to go...any takers here?

2. Yes, and thank you, I do realize my error...that said, I am willing to sell it for a lot less that 150 Euro's as it is really of no use to me as I no longer have any TAG kit.

FWIW, the Meridian kit that I have has some very NASTY quirks but once setup is top notch...that said, the SETP ergonomics of the Meridian kit is terrible and I would have never been able to do it with support from the dealer...

Good morning Joelc,

just to know what do you have yet of the ancient Tag McLaren Audio kit?
The cable is a good news, and it is a good news that it may landing in France, do you have any other stuff that can work at 50Hz?

I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoing your Meridian kit... they have improved their production since they moved to the new building :devil:

Regards, Lenny

lenny said:
Good morning Joelc,

just to know what do you have yet of the ancient Tag McLaren Audio kit?
The cable is a good news, and it is a good news that it may landing in France, do you have any other stuff that can work at 50Hz?

I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoing your Meridian kit... they have improved their production since they moved to the new building :devil:

Regards, Lenny

Lenny:

All of my TMA kit is for 110V for the North American market. The only pieces that I have left are as follows:

1. 100x5R amplifier in black and in mint condition -- not one scratch anywhere.

2. TAGtronic cable.

And yes -- perhaps the move into the TMA buikding has improved Meridian's build quality

Cheers,

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom