Tagtronic Cables For Loan

pws

Hi all,

I've just picked up my tagtronice Cables and will be updating the firmware and then putting them back in the box.

Seems a little bit of a waste...so heres the deal :)

If anyone wants to borrow them I'll pay the postage to you...you pay the postage back and you donate a fiver to a charity of your choice.
Dont need proof of donation lol as we're all adults here :)

I think these are expensive to buy new and then dont get used so this way they get used...we all have updated firmware and we all do some good.

Sorry if this offends or breaks forums rules so please remove if it does but I hope this is of some use to someone.

Cheers

Paul

PM if you want to loan the leads :)

pws

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the support.

I also hope its a good way to spread good as a thank you to the support of these forums as a whole.
I've had great support quickly and we all know some forums are not nice places so if i can give something back in someway to help out then thats the way to go :)

ti33er

Hi PWS

My AV32R is on version 3.6 - is it worth upgrading this?

I was just about to buy a cable for £25 from someone so of course your option is more appealing AND benevolent at the same time!

Please let me know if it is worth doing this upgrade?

I am in London and could PayPal you the £5 + postage so you could donate to YOUR favourite charity (charity begins at home). :)

Paul (ti33er)

pws

Hi Mate,

I'm new to TAG so I dont know the benefits of the upgrade so maybe someone on here can advise.

Happy to send the cables just PM me your address and I'll get them in the posy this Sat.

I'll leave you donate to a charity of your choice but I normally favour cancer and childrens charities.
Children in need is coming up so............
My 32r is on 3.80 and this is the latest update I can find and my DVD32FLR is on 3.85 which again is the latest I can find.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Paul

pws

Yeap...still here.
PM me if you need them.

Busy boy today...posting an AM antenna, 8000T manual and possibly the cables :)

pws

They're in the post Mate RMSD for 1pm Monday :thumbsup:

pws

Leads returned safe and sound :)

Who's next?

locs

Standard Member
Hi,

I don't suppose you still have the tag programming cables for a firmware update?

Please let me know what you need from me to send the cables if you still running the loan scheme.

Simon

pws

Hi,

I don't suppose you still have the tag programming cables for a firmware update?

Please let me know what you need from me to send the cables if you still running the loan scheme.

Simon

Hi Simon...I do still have them and the offer is still the same.

I post them to you...you post them back and donate a fiver to charity.
My mate is cycling somw 300 miles in 3 days for charity and it would be great if you could add a fiver to this ut any charity of your choice.

PM me if your interested and we can go from there

Cheers

Paul

pws

Another happy Taggie and a fiver donated to my mates bike ride for the air ambulance.

Cheers Simon for the donation and Nick passes his thanks also.

Cheers

Paul

Mr_Orange

This should be stickied or added the FAQ. Any chance of that Mods?

wotsupnow

Standard Member
Is there a list anywhere of the upgrades and the changes they include ?

Also, slightly OT, if you do a reset as per the faq, would you lose the options that have been added ? as it's second hand I don;t have the option codes.

Pete

jubaba

Standard Member
Hi Paul
Do you still loan your programing cable? I need it for a while.

Wojtek

pws

Hi Mate

Sorry but this is for the UK only and only for a short loan

Best regards

Paul

Mr_Orange

Hi Paul,

Could I please have a loan of the cable? I bought a 2nd hand 100x5R recently and the owner wasn't sure if it had the latest software in it, so I might as well be sure at upload it.

Cheers.

jubaba

Standard Member
Paul listen...
I don't have possibilities to find here this wire. I know that this loan is adventurous/brave ;) but faith brake limits.
... anyway in real this loan mean to you 1. more money for postage 2. that you will miss this cable for 10 days more then usually (I need it only for 1 day)
At 1st point > I can refund you a postal cost and I can give you security deposit that you can give me back when I give you back. At 2nd. point > ...This is real problem! I can't even imagine how deeply you'll miss this thing. Maybe some wodka will be good as a solace??? ;)

think positively
Wojtek

pws

Hi Mr Orange,

PM me your Mate address and I'll get them in the post befor Friday.

Sorry Jubaba but this is only for the UK.

Mr_Orange

Hi Mr Orange,

PM me your Mate address and I'll get them in the post befor Friday.

Sorry Jubaba but this is only for the UK.
PM sent :thumbsup:.

kez

Distinguished Member
Apologies for the thread resurrection, but is anyone still loaning programming cables?

pws

Yeah......PM me and we'll sort....i pa delivery to you...you pay the delivery back and make a £5 donation to a charity of your choice.
Everyones a winner :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone