1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tag McLaren Cables, Plugs no more...

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by Tantalus, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Tantalus

Tantalus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Following on from a thread I posted trying to track down some TMA RCA plugs, I spoke with Phil at IAG yesterday. Bad news is that they don't have any. Worst news is that they don't 'seem' to plan on having any more made.

And I guess for those of you who have aspirations to buy other TAG cables, it looks like eBay (or here) will be your best bet. He could not say whether or not IAG were going to be making any more cables etc.

No surprise really - if IAG wish to downgrade the TMA kit to Audiolab status and most likely have it made in the Far East ( :offtopic: it will be plastic fascias next - not such a bad thing as they might match ;) ) - then it's logical they don't make high-end cables.

Kinda feels like that authentic, expensive Italian restaurant round the corner we know and love is now going to be buying in frozen lasagne and pizza bases. :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

2. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Get some from Mark grant mate they measure just as well :thumbsup: Of course theyre not quite as pretty :D

3. Tantalus

Tantalus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have one cable from Mark - but I bought all my TAG ones first - otherwise I could have saved some money!

4. caleb

caleb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I changed from TAG RCA to RCA to RCA to XLR and have three plugs spare - if you want to E-mail me your address - I'l gladly send them to you as they are surplus to my requirements.

Caleb