TAG Equipment - SALE!!

Burgy100

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Have been reading with intrest of the TAG equipment for sale through a number of companies and thought I would start a new thread regarding this. I purchased yesterday through Hi-Fi BitZ the Dual Processor, assuming this to be a 5.1 version. Who else has done the same in the last 24 hours, surely there cannot be that many out there!!

Steve

Burgy100 said:
Hi,

Have been reading with intrest of the TAG equipment for sale through a number of companies and thought I would start a new thread regarding this. I purchased yesterday through Hi-Fi BitZ the Dual Processor, assuming this to be a 5.1 version. Who else has done the same in the last 24 hours, surely there cannot be that many out there!!

Steve

there might be more of them available than you think. IAG is not going to get my money but they know what they are doing.

anyway , if someone needs high end home cinema processor and can live with the fact that TMA does not exist any more, this is deal of the century.

Steve,

I had the choice of upgrading my basic AV32R 5.1 to DP for £2200 or buying a new one at £1600 - not a hard decision :)

Me too: £1800 to upgrade my existing processor, or £1600 for a new one - no brainer! I ordered mine yesterday. They are also doing an upgrade to 7.1 for £595.

Hi All

Hope I have made the right decision, if not I'm in trouble with the missus. I to was looking at an upgrade IAG was gonna charge me £1600 plus an extra £250 if the unit is over 18 months old. Should sound much better than my existing bp-192 even with 5 channels.

Steve

I Have a SP AV32R and have ordered a DP for £1600. I would like the dolby headphone option but HiFiBlitz don't seem to know if that will come with the DP unit or not. I know that it's an option and would pay the extra £100.

HiFiBlitz also said that the units would be available by the end of the month and if I wanted the headphone option I would have to send it back for another 4-5 weeks :eek: .

I have to say, they don't know much or is it that IAG tell them nothing other than, here is a bunch of equip, go sell

Looks like we are in the same boat as all people that ordered the FLR's, although it would appear they all had a happy ending, suppose its the price you pay if you wanting a good deal.

Also the option to purchase a Black DP has now disappeared of HiFi Bitz website. Only silver left!!

There should only be a delay if you want the 7.1 upgrade.

Just had a look at the site and as far as I can see they only have single processor models left. Am I missing something? I must admit I don't know too much about Tag processors and the multiple upgrades but I'm a sucker for a bargain and I really should have a decent processor in my system.

Regards FRANC

Click the link in the options box for colour choice/dual processor - DP still available in silver.

Cheers guys ......just placed an order for an AV32R-DP.

Be Quick FRANC :eek:

For those of you who ordered 100x5Rs from Lintone, check with your credit card company to see if the deposit/full charge has been taken... If it has :thumbsup: :D :smashin: if not :thumbsdow :( :censored: :mad:

I bought the DP for £3500 in October 04 direct from IAG.

Should I feel sick :oops: .

Well I do.

All those of you who have bought the DP are in for a treat, it's a fab piece of kit.

ATB

From what I've read none - They've been built to order for some time.

I'm flabbergasted, the hifi Bitz website show only silver DP's available. They have nearly all gone :eek:

Well...those certainly moved quickly....I was assured by the HiFiBitz helpdesk that they do have a number of DP machines available,but no idea of how many that was in total,hence I bought one quickly.

alexs2 said:
Well...those certainly moved quickly....I was assured by the HiFiBitz helpdesk that they do have a number of DP machines available,but no idea of how many that was in total,hence I bought one quickly.

one less now!!! :thumbsup:

I can see a lot of SP AV32R comming up for sale soon :rotfl:

I got the receipt from Lintone today - check the post; confirms £699 + £12 p&p - cheeky to debit in advance; but there is no going back for them!

I noted hifibitz response of dropping the 100x5 to 999 if purchased with a AV32.

Very tempted & is a bargin.

Currently have a VSA AX10 hooked up to a FLR.

Big enough difference to justify 2.2K for a DP 7.1 ?

Any thoughts/opinions welcome ( within reason of course ! )

MC Hammer

TAG AV32R BP 192 DP and A 100x5

"u Can't touch this" :rotfl:

Bloody bargain of the year

I was afraid you would say that. :eek:

I'll sleep on it ,hope they go overnight & save myself a few grand :devil:

Seriously,any other opinions out there about upgrading from what I have at present in terms of VFM would be appreciated !

MC Hammer said:
I was afraid you would say that. :eek:

I'll sleep on it ,hope they go overnight & save myself a few grand :devil:

Seriously,any other opinions out there about upgrading from what I have at present in terms of VFM would be appreciated !

Hi
Personally I feel the 100*5 is a great amplifier if your speakers don't have a low impedence rating.
Regards

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom