Quantcast

Tag 2 x 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

hifidelityman

Novice Member
Message directed initially to Alexs 2 super moderator, following earlier correspondence - particularly as I don't want to fall foul of our rules..

Finally plucked up courage and Went firm on an ex-dem Chapter Couplet amp to replace my 2 year old Tag 2x250. Stunning amp so am well pleased.

Was going to keep the Tag but further upgrade sickness has taken hold and so I am in the process of considering selling it to raise required funds.

It is 2 years old, mint, silver, boxed with all accesories and just about run in.

I was thinking of letting the Tag owners forum people have first shot at it for say 2 weeks before I advertise elsewhere.

Would you agree that a fair price would be £1750, and in your opinion would there be any potential interest, and how should it be advertised - the handbook says its a 250x3 but it only has 2 modules which is how it left the factory.

Finally never having advertised on here before, do we have our own Tag equipment area or is it a general sales page? If it is a general sales page, how do we let Tag Owners know it is being advertised?

As usual would be much obliged for your comments.

regards
Tony

ell-ess-dee

Novice Member
It needs to be in the classifieds section mate if your selling and 1750 is way too much. £750 would be more realistic ;)

hifidelityman

Novice Member
Thanks for your replies - I shall rely on the values previously quoted by the "Elders" of the Forum in my previous posting. At £750 - which I don't consider is realistic , I don't want to get squashed in the stampede!
Like M.U. I would prefer to leave my "Ronaldo's" on the bench! A true Taggy will pay their real value and I am in no rush.
thanks again
regards
Tony

benzol

Novice Member
No they won't because they know what can be had. A true Taggy will keep hold of their equipment unless desperate..
Full ACK

Keep the stuff - hifiman just stick to these gems until the day the go wrong :eek:

Cheers

Benzol

Black 5

Think they must be a bit longer in the tooth than 2 years, as TMA went out of business over 4 years ago ;)

hifidelityman

Novice Member
Hi ANDYSB - they would partner them very well - if you want to know when and where I advertise them let me know.

To :- Black5 - oh ye of little faith - I don't tell porkies they were purchased brand new and sealed on 15/4/06 - receipt available to new purchaser if required

alexs2

As we seem to have agreed on the likely value,this thread is now closed,and the items may be placed in the classifieds if they are to be advertised here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.