• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tablet Screen Faulty

joetwila

Standard Member
Hello Everyone,

I have an Output X2 7" tablet and seems that the digitizer screen is faulty. I tried to search for a replacement but cannot find. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

furkan kardame

Established Member
Hello
this is a generic allwinner a10 processor tablet .
well as it is output brand printed then you will need to find the exact digitizer.
I have been repairing tablets for long time so by my experience there are 2 - 4 different digitizer with different touch IC.
If the current broken digitizer is working then you need to check which touch ic is been used in your device.
i will drop a link in the here later about how to check the touch IC and wer to get the digitizer from.

Thank You

UberCoder

Established Member
Have got a feeling these have the dual core A5 processor in them. The tablets themselves were sold by Sports Direct in the UK for relatively cheap (Around £50) and used units are floating around eBay here for not much so it might just be worth while getting a second hand one if you liked that tablet. As Fkardame said, if you do want to repair you will have to get the exact IC digitizer too match your one.

furkan kardame

Established Member
Hi ubercoder are the hardcorehacker coder of uberizer ??
I was on techknow forum yesterday. After a long time.

And for the owner of the output x2 check dead ouput x2 tablet with good digitizer and then just swap the digitizer if you want

Thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom