• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Table top TV stand

bazzabear

Established Member
I wasn't sure which forum to place this in - hopefully this one is the most sensible!

Our 32" TV in the bedroom is on top of a dresser, basically in the corner of the room and angled.
I'd like to add a Sonos Beam to the set-up to extend our multi-room music upstairs and help with the TV audio, but with this arrangement there's nowhere to put the soundbar - no space on the dresser without it overhanging badly.

I'm imagining a tabletop TV stand which can pivot, so the base will be square on to the dresser, but the TV itself can be at an angle. But for the Beam, I'd need it to have a built in shelf low down for the Beam to sit on - but I'm struggling to find such a thing.

Have I made up a product which doesn't exist? Can anyone recommend such a thing - or an alternative solution?

We can't wall mount, as it's in a bay window. And I don't think that the generic soundbar brackets you can get will work with a Beam, as it only has mounting holes on the bottom, not the back.

Thanks for any advice.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom