Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

T630 & Virgin

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by eric2, Mar 17, 2004.

1. eric2

eric2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hi :hiya:

I've recently bought a Sony Ericsson T630 through pay as you go on T Mobile network, but decided I want to use my old Virgin Sim. I have spoken to Virgin and they say the phone is compatible. Inserted the sim - can make calls etc - great - but is there a way of deleting all the pre-set T Mobile themes and profiles?

For example in the Sony manual you have a More button which means you can lock the keypad etc. But instead of a More button I have a TMobile Zones button which I can not use and disables the more button. Does the phone need to be unlocked to be able to use the original Sony settings?

I would be very grateful for any help

Cheers

2. jmack

jmack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i`m not sure but i think its flashed into the memory. my freind has a nokia 7210 that was on t-mobile but he uses a orange sim in it.

but in the connectivity settings all the t-mobile stuff still in there and he cant use some of them.

you could return it and buy my fully unlocked t630 brand new.:D :D :D

its in the classifieds .