1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T32R memory

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by Madian, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Madian

Madian
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi

A quick question for everyone. I have just picked up my T32R and it is just superd. I have noticed that I can store stations in the 01-99 memory or it can sort by name or frequncy.

My question is this......is there any way you can get the tuner to go through the preset DAB stations in order i.e. memory 01, then memory 02 etc as you turn the dial knob or via the remote control ?

I have tried pressing the station up or down and it seems to switch to FM.. is there a way I can get the remote to ensure that it does this for DAB stored stations only? Or am I being a complete idiot??

many thanks

Ian

2. Polecatpete

Polecatpete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    It should scroll through the presets with no problems using the remote... From memory though, I believe the tuning knob is purely just for tuning. I'm sure you can scroll through the presets on the front of the T32 also.

Maybe someone else can correct me? - I'll switch on and refresh my memory when I get a minute.