1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T2:UE and PLAY247

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by mickrick, Aug 29, 2000.

1. mickrick

mickrick
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Anyone waiting on T2 from Play? Forget it, you're not getting it. I checked their site today to see if they were shipping it and, deep in the bowels of their site, I found a message that the suppliers were unable to meet demand and, therefore, they had not received any copies. I rang them and they could not confirm when they will have stock but it WILL be the 2 disc version. I cancelled my order and ordered from Movietyme insead, although they cannot confirm if it will be the dvd-18 version either (but they do have it in stock).

Anyone else received the 2-disc set yet from Movietyme or are they all dvd-18's?

------------------
    You tried and failed miserably. the lesson is - Never Try. Here endeth the lesson.

2. Matt @ DVD Debate

Matt @ DVD Debate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can confirm Movietyme have the 2 disc set in , I emailed them asking which version they were sending me ( requesting DVD9s )and have been told its winging its way to me on 2 discs.

------------------
    "I like these quiet little moments before the storm"