t2 skynet/ff/chapter

Deadlift1

Established Member
Reaction score
hi have just got skynet edition but player will not respond properly to scan/chapter search.will not respond to stop/pause at all[can only stop film by standby button on player.i have updated to latest software[1.32] but no joy,any help please,regards jimmy.

hi have just got skynet edition but player will not respond properly to scan/chapter search.will not respond to stop/pause at all[can only stop film by standby button on player.i have updated to latest software[1.32] but no joy,any help please,regards jimmy.

The recent update has cleared up some of the issues with this title but a few are still having problems i'm afraid.

thanks for the reply kingfats,is this a disc issue or a hardware issue in your opinion as its also so embarasing if your showing friend etc your system and you cant pause the film to get a beer,am i the only one or are other make of players being affected,regards jimmy.

thanks for the reply kingfats,is this a disc issue or a hardware issue in your opinion as its also so embarasing if your showing friend etc your system and you cant pause the film to get a beer,am i the only one or are other make of players being affected,regards jimmy.

Firmware issue i guess,Pioneers not the only one though with reported issues with this disc :( also played up on some Panasonics plus Samsung so i believe.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom