T2 Extreme DVD

dalespitfire

Established Member
Reaction score
For everyone having issues with this disc......look for a utility called "Proxy Switcher".

After hours of fannying around looking for valid US proxies I got the disc to work 1st time using this little gem.

thanx it work first time had t2ex for a while now works a treat :clap:

class, many thanks :)

:hiya: Is this disc really worth purchasing :rolleyes: I mean can you tell the difference in detail and colour etc from a well written dvd,and would this play on my 2910 :confused:

Will only play on a PC (with internet connection/US proxy).

It's far better than DVD but far from the best WMVHD I've ever seen. I guess its age is the biggest problem.......14 odd years old now!!

:smoke:

A big thank you dalespitfire :thumbsup:

I spent ages a few months ago trying to get this to play, and finally managed it thanks to you.

superb thanks, spent hours trying to get this to play. playing in two minutes with proxy switcher. think i need another video card though, a bit jerky. thanks again

I tried for ages to get this to work, and finally managed it with Proxy Switcher......and a reinstall of windows!

The thing is, I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble I went to. The picture to me looks JUST better than DVD, and I could even be telling myself that to make me feel better!!!! :rolleyes:

some good HD content, then look at the alexandra

I walked out of that movie! Ahhh, the benefits of a megapass!

pez

Any way to play this or anyother wmvhd clip/movie on mac.
I know that quicktime 7 plays the HD .MOV files.

mray said:
I tried for ages to get this to work, and finally managed it with Proxy Switcher......and a reinstall of windows!

The thing is, I'm not sure it was worth all the trouble I went to. The picture to me looks JUST better than DVD, and I could even be telling myself that to make me feel better!!!! :rolleyes:

i've gone through switching the proxies, but in either interactual player or windows media player it just says 'acquiring license' and stays like that for ages (left it going for 2 hours once)- so can you just go through your sequence of what you did

Same as you by the sound of it.
I just kept switching the proxys.
Before the re-install of XP I got various messages, including the "insert DVD", "out of region" and "using anonymous proxy", plus the message you mentioned.
When installing XP I activated, but didn't register Windows, and I used DVD Region Killer, along with Proxy Switcher, even though my drive is multi region.

Another thing is I'm now using Media Player 9. I think this makes a difference too. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I tried so many ways to activate it.
I don't think you're missing much anyway!

At last I have my Step Into Liquid HD disk playing! I had basically given up messing around with proxys until Proxy Switcher.

Many thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom