T V sound

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by chaz, Oct 9, 2004.

1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +226
    Hi i dont know if i am in the right forum i have a 28inch T.V and i also have a Denon A D V M71 dvd receiver i want to play my tv though the Denon but my T V has no audio out is there way i can get the t v sound to go though my receiver i do have a V C R tha has audio out would that solve the problem :rolleyes:

2. dj_johnnyg

dj_johnnyg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As your TV has no Audio out, then the only way to get TV audio through the receiver is via the VCR.

The downside of this is that you will have to watch the TV through your VCR, so if you are recording a program, you won't be able to watch a different program in surround, you would have to resort to using your TV's speakers.

Hope that is of some use.

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    Not True...............
    Does TV have a scart socket? Is it an in out scart...... Most single scart TV's are Multiscart TV's have one that will be in and out...... all you need is a break out scart or Scart to 6/3/2 Phono lead..........
    http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/164AV-200.html This will work... If you are already using scart for something DVD etc then you can get a cable which is scart to scart with 2 phonos for audio out that you send to hifi...