• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

T-Mobile MDAIII email problem

K

Kieron1

I have just bought a T-Mobile MDAIII and am having problems sending and receiving email. Basically I have a Wanadoo email account and have entered the pop3 and smtp settings as well as my username and password. The only thing I haven't entered is the domain as I have no idea what that is.

Anyway I can browse the web using the GPRS connection fine, but when I try to send and receive emails I just get a message saying "connecting" then it does nothing. I've waited for 15 minutes and still nothing, there is definitely a problem. Can anyone help?

Cheers!

Kieron

Uridium

Distinguished Member
You shouldn't need to enter the domain.

Firstly double check the POP/SMTP and password settings (easy to make a typo on that tiny keyboard.

Does the PDA dial GPRS on it's on when you click send/receive? If not then it may be a problem with the Connection settings in settings/connection/conections.

May be worth taking a look on http://forum.xda-developers.com

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom