T+A Caruso All in One Speaker System Review & Comments

leedebs

Great review Ed
Would I want one - yes:), can I afford it - no :(
It looks neat & I get the impression from the review it certainly seems to sound impressive

invisiblekid

Distinguished Member
Love a bit of T&A.

Fine, I'll go.

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Love the con “not cheap”.... understatement of the year :rotfl:

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
Love a bit of T&A.

Fine, I'll go.
Hey, I'm the same. When I look at the name all I can think is T&A Carousel... then I start looking for the greasy pole :)

It is an interesting contraption. Like a sub that plays CDs. I'm intrigued by it but if I was spending that much I'd opt for a Naim Mu-so 2nd gen and a CD5si... I think!

invisiblekid

Distinguished Member
Hey, I'm the same. When I look at the name all I can think is T&A Carousel... then I start looking for the greasy pole :)

It is an interesting contraption. Like a sub that plays CDs. I'm intrigued by it but if I was spending that much I'd opt for a Naim Mu-so 2nd gen and a CD5si... I think!
"contraption" is a great description for this. But that's an issue for many I think. £3000 for a contraption instead of £3000 for well known, reliable equipment that you can make to your style/needs.

For an all-in-one-box, it's not a silly, silly price, but looks? Well, it's a conversation starter for visitors.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom