System Of A Down - Hypnotize: Album 2 Of 2

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I've just noticed that this new album is due for release from System of A Down - have I missed the first album ? :confused:

Floodedstatue

Mezmerize was released in May, and Hypnotize was always touted as the second part of the saga. Apparently the packaging will match up so that they sit together (I seem to remember the Mezmerize digipak being backwards!?)

For the record, Mezmerize is one of my albums of 2005 and I am really looking forward to the new album. It is to be released as a normal CD and a DualDisc. I caught new single 'Hypnotize' on MTV2 the other day and it sounds brilliant!

SOAD are one of the few bands making interesting, challenging music nowadays :smashin:

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I've got Mezmerize (and all the other albums) so I'm just pleased I've not missed one ! I think I will pre-order this :)

Floodedstatue

JohnG said:
Thanks, I've got Mezmerize (and all the other albums) so I'm just pleased I've not missed one ! I think I will pre-order this :)
If the DualDisc takes your fancy, it is £13.99 @ amazon, £13.99 at play.com, or a far more reasonable £9.99 @ hmv online :smashin:

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I've never known HMV to be so much cheaper :eek:
I've only just noticed that there are lots of other Dual Disc releases coming up, if you click on the dual disc link on Play.com there are over 60 listed.

Trending threads

Top Bottom