SYSTEM-F`s modern apartment - The Pad

SYSTEM-F

Standard Member
Reaction score
Moved into my new apartment a month ago. Its only 3 years old.

Here is some shots of my living room. Still got a few things to do but its taking shape.

942533416a10850299690l.jpg

942533416a10850299758l.jpg

942533416a10850299847l.jpg

942533416a10850299916l.jpg

942533416a10850299987l.jpg

942533416a10850300152l.jpg

942533416a10850300226l.jpg

942533416a10850300459l.jpg

942533416a10850300536l.jpg

All comments welcome.

Last edited:
Yeah very nice, what is the sub? a TDM 45B or a Servo 15 mayb?
Large but hides well in that spot. Nice :)

Lovely apartment! I really like how there is minimal stuff lying about. Where could I find that laptop table for sale? Nice touch.

Lovely apartment! I really like how there is minimal stuff lying about. Where could I find that laptop table for sale? Nice touch.

there from ikea £14 i think i paid for mine...

Nice set up btw, those TDL were the first pair of speakers i bought, brings back some memorys.
:smashin:

there from ikea £14 i think i paid for mine...

Nice set up btw, those TDL were the first pair of speakers i bought, brings back some memorys.
:smashin:

Yeah from Ikea, I just bought the same one. There called "DAVE" tables :D

nice a tidy looking, good job :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. :)

The laptop table is a Dave item from Ikea. Its very nice and modern. the TV stand is also an Ikea item. Infact a lot of my stuff is!Including my denim couches etc.

And yes the model is of a Skyline R34 GTR.:cool:

TV is a brand new 50" Plasma LGPS3000 latest model. Speakers are TDL Saturn 10 coupled with a Kenwood AV receiver and GEQ.:)

Subwoofer is a 15" car audio driver powered by a digital ampflier. Its my own design (ex car audio installer for 6 years).:)

I was not convinced that any home subwoofers can musically produce what I was looking for as the ones Ive heard were not impressive except for the odd rumble.

Last edited:
was going to say its an ikea showroom there. :rotfl:

when are the speakers getting upgraded?

thats interesting about the car sub. ive heard a few wierd up in houses and they really do sound good.

what size/ rms is it?

on a total side note, how did you find working in car audio, something ive been thinking about trying to get in as a new career but not sure.

cant beat a model of a r34, after getting one of a r32,

Last edited by a moderator:
thats interesting about the car sub. ive heard a few wierd up in houses and they really do sound good.

what size/ rms is it?

on a total side note, how did you find working in car audio, something ive been thinking about trying to get in as a new career but not sure.

cant beat a model of a r34, after getting one of a r32,

Its a sealed 15" subwoofer. I chose sealed for its consistent output throughout the frequency range. I find ported subs are too `woofly` and `loose` at times. The enclosure is braced, sealed, padded (common car audio techniques).

I have 200 W RMS powering it and to be honest I will NEVER use most of that in the home. Normal use is probably only outputing around 30W RMS with minimal current draw.

Car audio was pretty good job. Very interesting. Just got sick of it after so many years!! I also competed in SQ and SQ+ audio class competitions.

I sold my Skyline R33 GTR to put a deposit on my flat. I hope to get an R34 GTR next!:)

Its a sealed 15" subwoofer. I chose sealed for its consistent output throughout the frequency range. I find ported subs are too `woofly` and `loose` at times. The enclosure is braced, sealed, padded (common car audio techniques).

I have 200 W RMS powering it and to be honest I will NEVER use most of that in the home. Normal use is probably only outputing around 30W RMS with minimal current draw.

Car audio was pretty good job. Very interesting. Just got sick of it after so many years!! I also competed in SQ and SQ+ audio class competitions.

I sold my Skyline R33 GTR to put a deposit on my flat. I hope to get an R34 GTR next!:)

sounds good. im hoping to get a r33 gtr next haha. have a r32 atm, year or two when finnished with it go for a r33 lol.
i was wondering if your would be having it turned down alot as i would imagine it would be a bit to aggressive at full tilt.

Skylines are great cars. Mines was knocking on 500bhp which was great for fast road...use.:)

Yeh I cant have the sub up too loud as the bass extension is massive and travels quite far. Had it on medium and I can hear it outside while I took the trash out and Im on the top 3rd)floor!

15" sub is great due to the massive surface area of the speaker. Even at very low volumes you get loads of bass extension.:clap: At higher volumes its like being in a night club.:thumbsup:

Last week I bought a 50ps3000, fantastic TV.
May you post your settings?

Thanks a lot :D

Last week I bought a 50ps3000, fantastic TV.
May you post your settings?

Thanks a lot :D

Hey Luca

Yes it is a very good TV.I love it! Picture is incredibly sharp through PS3/Blu-ray. Freeview is great too.

Im still running it in so the brightness and contrast is only set about 30. The pics are bright because I had it on vivid for photo purposes.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments fowks.:)

I like it, the whole room has a quality feel to it but didn't cost the earth.

Could you not have put your tv on the wall? maybe just a foot above the stand.

did you have any diy pics before of the room? it's pretty much exactly how i want my lounge.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom