1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Synn Speakers from Sainsburys @ £79.00!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by chris6364, Oct 2, 2003.

1. chris6364

chris6364

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Decided to purchase these for my bedroom, and had a quick listen to them in store, didn't sound to bad (especially with all the noise in store). Set them up and home, and the sound is fantastic, much better than my £500 Sony Pascal speakers for the lounge - and all for 79 quid!!! It's also a 'proper' 5.1 system with a great looking sub (in beach/brushed alumium) and metal cased sattelites in a brushed (proper) aluminium shell.

The sound, like i said, is amazing, and goes very loud - me thinks i got a bit of a bargain. Linked them to my Sony 930 DVD player (built in DD/DTS decoders).

:clap:

Just though i'd let you know, hell of a bargain for those looking for a main/2nd room set at a (very) good price!

2. the_sanguine

the_sanguine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I'm looking for something for my boy's room.

I was looking at all in 1's. Maybe I should consider something like this and a used Sony STR DB930 or something?

3. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,147
    Five cups linked by string, powered by a toddlers lungs generally has the measure of Pascal.