Syncro info

Samphire

Hi,
This is my first time on this site and am searching for information on my synchro record deck which I bought 30 years ago and have not used very much at all so may as well consider selling it. I don't have any information myself on the model, any ideas where I can find it and the value of it for sale second hand? I have spotted some of the same make going for quite high amounts.
Thanks,
Samphire

Attachments

• 1644760960953.jpg
    1644760960953.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1644760960974.jpg
    1644760960974.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1644760961014.jpg
    1644760961014.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 15

Khankat

You have a Michell Syncro with a Rega 2xx tonearm. It's a nifty TT and, correctly set up, would see off a Rega P3 of the same era. It's still a decent TT today. Yours is, I believe, the later version - there were two that I know of.

Have a good on that well-known auction site. Search for 'Sold' of your machine to get an idea of it's worth. You might also check to see what the Syncro has sold for.

Samphire

You have a Michell Syncro with a Rega 2xx tonearm. It's a nifty TT and, correctly set up, would see off a Rega P3 of the same era. It's still a decent TT today. Yours is, I believe, the later version - there were two that I know of.

Have a good on that well-known auction site. Search for 'Sold' of your machine to get an idea of it's worth. You might also check to see what the Syncro has sold for.
Thanks for that information, I didn't know where to begin but have followed your advice and now have some insight into what I am looking at!

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom