• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

syncing iphone with Entourage

Alan13

Established Member
Hi, I have posted this in the iphones section, but thought that someone in this section may have an answer too.

Is there a way I can sync my Iphone (3g 8MB) with Entourage 2004. At the moment it will automatically sync with iCal and address book, but I can't find a way to do so with entourage.
TIA
Alan

Chester

Prominent Member
I don't think you can directly sync with Entourage. However Entourage 2008 will sync with iCal and Address Book, and in turn they can be sync'd to your iPhone using iTunes.

For email, you can choose to leave messages on the server for your POP account on both the iPhone and Entourage unless the message is deleted or after a given period of time. Refer to instructions from your ISP about sending email from your iPhone using an SMTP (Simple Mail Transmission Protocol) server provided by them or a hosting provider. You normally need to use authentication and/or SSL encryption when traversing networks across the Internet to reach your ISP.

Note: Using a WiFi connection at home means you should be already on your ISP's network as the next hop off your LAN (Local Area Network). The above notes on SMTP is when you're using WiFi hotspots, the 3G network, or other networks connected to different ISPs/hosting providers.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom