1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Syncblaster Problems with DVD - Projector

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Nexus6, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Nexus6

Nexus6

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased a Sync Blaster lead from Keene Electronics a few weeks ago to connect to my Denon DVD 2800 and output to my Panasonic Projector PTL 701e. After setting up the two and connecting the Scart (RGB) to my DVD player and the VGA output to my projector I noticed that the image was not quite right. It is very washed out and overly bright, plus it has a pinky tinge to it. I wondered if there is maybe something I am doing wrong in the setting up of the kit, or if anyone else has purchased one and is experiencing the same problems.

I thought I would check with the Forum before I return it to Keene.

Thanks

2. Pip_UK

Pip_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nick,

I received the same lead today for my projector (RGB scart to 5 x BNC). I had that same picture but realised I had the input set wrong.

Once I had corrected it the picture is well worth the price of the syncblaster. I got a 10m cable and it does not need the additional power supply.

Pip