Sync specific folder with my Dropbox account

petrolhead

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to be able to synce a specific folder on my E:\ drive with a folder in dropbox.

I have downloaded the dropbox app but it only offers to sync a folder called dropbox.

I there a prog I can download that will do what I want?

Yes the easiest practice is to use the Dropbox folder as the root of all your files from now on.

Does not realy asnwer my question tho.

I have since found a program called Goodsync which does exactly what I want

Not possible to re-home the files, rather than add a (paid for?) sync tool layer over a sync tool?

You can have the Dropbox folder be on the E:\ and then put the specific folder within it. Dropbox will then do exactly what you require. So yes, it does answer your question.

But as long as you are happy with your solution then I'm equally as happy. :thumbsup:

You can have the Dropbox folder be on the E:\ and then put the specific folder within it. Dropbox will then do exactly what you require. So yes, it does answer your question.

But as long as you are happy with your solution then I'm equally as happy. :thumbsup:
I do exactly that with my Box.com account, then I use an autosync app on our phones and tablets. Anything new on any device is syced across them, and I tidy things up via the app on my laptop. Just email a link if I want to share.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom