Symbian app to stream talksport.net

avinitski

Prominent Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a Symbian app to stream talksport.net, maybe some radio program or something?

cheers

same here, the link worked fine since i made the post now all of a sudden its stopped!

i searched for other links with no luck.

any help here would be greatly appreciated, really missing talksport!!

I would also like to know how to play talk sport and other stations like Galaxy and Kiss on the N95?

did try google but no luck at all.

I would also like to know how to play talk sport and other stations like Galaxy and Kiss on the N95?

did try google but no luck at all.

if you have an internet package on your mobile the www.radiofeeds.co.uk is a good start. Or if the stations you want are on FM (Galaxy and KISS is FM is think, talksport is AM) then you could use the built-in radio functionality.

Yes but when you click on the links on radio feeds it says nod supported on the N95.

Finally bought coreplayer a couple of days ago. I highly recommend it. Been using it to stream radio stations from Radio Feeds.co.uk

Couldn't find anything cheaper that would work. So thought might as well spend the £15. Just browse to radiofeeds.co.uk and click on the link and it automaticly opens coreplayer.

I'm using it on a N95 8GB, does make the phone warm and use a lot of battery.

I have got a copy of core player and it seems to play stations off radiofeeds very well.

I have not tried talk sport but it plays dream 100.

So now my phones an internet radio to.

My phone is just getting better and better. Lucky I've got web and walk it does use loads of data.

Last edited:
Your Right talksport does not seem to download the link so wont play.
It goes on the PC fine.

Does it use some kind of DRM maybe?

anyone had any luck with this? im really missing it when on the move.

that address now works fine for streaming talksport :)

the address has been down for months too!

hello

I have coreplayer on my n85....every time i click on a radiofeeds.co.uk link real player opens...is there a way i can make coreplayer open with these links

Thanks

James

anyone know of a Symbian app to stream talksport.net, maybe some radio program or something?

cheers
This works perfectly on my Nokia 5800 using the standard browser Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

This does "EXACTLY what it says on the tin" and you have thousands of stations to choose from. I am currently listening to TALKSPORT!!!!!
AND the best bit is you do not have to pay for an application!!! it will work on ANY phone with WiFi and an Internet Browser.I love it!

I have tried everything LCG Jukebox etc but none of them worked

Last edited:
This works perfectly on my Nokia 5800 using the standard browser Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

This does "EXACTLY what it says on the tin" and you have thousands of stations to choose from. I am currently listening to TALKSPORT!!!!!
AND the best bit is you do not have to pay for an application!!! it will work on ANY phone with WiFi and an Internet Browser.I love it!

I have tried everything LCG Jukebox etc but none of them worked

I have to agree.... I have tried for about 2 years to get TalkSport on my K850. I had given up to be honest. Getting a new phone in the morning, so I revisted my quest. Guess what? Moodio works seemlessly. (in fact they have about 15 TalkSport URLs to choose from!).

moodio wont work on my 5800 when i click on satation i get message unable to play media clip

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom