Swivel Stand for 42" Hitachi

J

johnhoward

I am thinking of buying a Hitachi PMA5000 from Richer Sounds, but ideally I would like a desktop swivel stand for it. I am sure that I have seen a Hitachi on a swivel stand somewhere, unfortunately Richer Sounds only have the standard desk stands. Anyone any ideas on where I could buy a suitable stand?

Thanks

B

brethy

Hi Mrs Brethy here Tvandvideodirect do the swivel stand, ref CMPAD15 I think, for about £200, sorry I don't know how to put a link in.:D

jmacc

Distinguished Member
nexnix do the same stand for £145:)

Stefan_Tapp

You can have the swivel one from my 42PD3000 for a suitable price if it fits, I should be having it delivered tomorrow and it's going on the wall. Let me know if you are interested?

Stefan

Z

ziocleto

If he's not interested then I'd be!
Let me know if 100£ shipping included is ok for you!

r_gissing

Standard Member
If anyone else is looking to sell the swivel stand from their 42PD3000 I would also be prepared to pay £100 for it!

M

Mike Delvaux

I have a swivel stand for the Hitachi PD423000 if any one is interested as mine is wall mounted.

A

Amos

I'd be interested, but to be fair to others who have expressed an interest, I think you should use the Classified section and set a price.

r_gissing

Standard Member
I'm definitely interested, but if I understand the forum etiquette correctly I think ziocleto gets first refusal as he posted before me in this thread.

I have a WANTED thread in the Classified section for one of these, which you could reply to with an asking price if you don't hear from him.

M

Mike Delvaux

Sorry not used to using this P.C.how do I get on to the clasifed section ?.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom