Switching on fault.......

Firebird1210

Standard Member
Reaction score
Dear Members,

I have a DGM (Digimate) LTV-2287 WHC purchased from e-Bay NEW November 2013, but the seller has gone BUMP, so I have endlessly trying and sent all relevant documentation to Digimate/DGM (UK), so an RMA can be carried out and fix my issue.

My issue was that I turn the power on via remote or on the TV and the RED light changes to GREEN but the 'DGM' logo just flashes, I have to repeat this on and off status until the 'DGM' logo stays on the screen for around 4-5 seconds then the unit works flawlessly.

However, this fault has got worse and worse, to the point now that the on/off trick does not hold the logo and the logo just flashes despite spending over ten minutes without success, no other buttons will help on the remote or on the TV itself, I have scoured the internet, no joy found.

For your PC guy's, like when you turn your computer on it will not go passed BIOS, hope that has helped.....

Now as the seller has gone BUMP therefore I consider the Digimate/DGM (UK) will have to work with me directly, surly???

I have filled in there spread-sheet, sent all purchase and invoice, etc.. and asked them to honour the 12 month guarantee, no reply.

I have tried there contact numbers, their mobile, that looks like a premium 0845 service has been cut off, so no help now.

Can someone or anyone, help me in any at all way, to get the TV combo fixed whilst in its guarantee period???

Kind regards in advance to reading this thread and any replies are duly thanked , in advance.

Jonathan (Stoke on Trent, UK)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom