• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Switcheasy Vulcan discoloured

webbo254

Established Member
Ive only had my clear vulcan on my white 3gs for about 5 weeks or so and ive already noticed the case turning a pink colour around the edges and mostly in the top corners, has anybody else had this?

Last edited:

Simba

Distinguished Member
nope thats a first iv seen.

sure it wasnt exposed to some chemical?

webbo254

Established Member
The only possible chemicals I can think of is cleaning chemicals at work but I've never actually got any on the phone itself, the closest it has been is in my pocket but it's rare I use them

Simba

Distinguished Member
The only possible chemicals I can think of is cleaning chemicals at work but I've never actually got any on the phone itself, the closest it has been is in my pocket but it's rare I use them

which colour did you have? i had the black and it stayed tip top condition. only ever wiped it down though.

webbo254

Established Member
Its the clear one for the white iphone, its very very faint on the back i can only see it in certain light, but it can be seen clearly seen on the top corners and all the way round the edge on the bits that cover the crome.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom