SwitchEasy nude iPad Case

tomelli

Hi. Amazon are selling these for around £25. It includes two stands and a screen protector. Does anyone have one? Are you happy with it? Once attached can you still use your official iPad dock.

tomelli

After much deliberation I have ordered the Incipio Feather. I have had a feather on my iPhone since day one and have been impressed with it. I'll pass on my thoughts when I get it.

Val68

Standard Member
I purchased the above cover which is fine.The 2 small stands included are very useful.
However there is one problem I have found. Because of the thickness of the cover I cannot keep it on if I want to use my keyboard and charging docking station as it cannot make the contact at the bottom. I have tried to find a way round this. I could use a cable dock extender and stand my iPad on one of the small SwitchEasy stands behind it or use a case which folds and stand that behind the keyboard and charging dock. Or the drastic one - cut out a piece out of the SwitchEasy cover at the bottom to make it fit.
I mentioned this when I was in the Apple store last and they said they were away of this type of problem with these covers. There might be a thinner cover out but I have not found one.

So the cover is fine unless you want to use it with the keyboard docking station.
Hope this helps.

toddy28

Just got my nude case today and I'm very happy with it , so thin you wouldn't no there was a case on you iPad and helps you hold it as the back grips your hand well.

And the free stands are a nice added extra comes with a screen protector but I won't be using that as I think the iPad glass is tough enough

pwood

Well I got my white switch easy nude today from gear zap and not impressed at all. Mine has two small chips on the right hand edge. The screen protector is stuck to the back of the switch easy nude case so already going to have bits stuck to it on removal and it does not cover to whole glass front which is not what it looks like on the adverts.

Not sure how I am going to be able to resolve this quickly as Gearzap are closed weekends!

The cover is not that grippy in my opinion either but do agree it's the best looking one I have seen so far chips aside:mad:

anyone got experience of dealing with Gearzap re problems seens how I have all weekend to wait.

Edit: Toddy 28 can you tell me how the screen protector came supplied in your packaging. I now think there is no protector as the membrane on the back of the switch easy is just a bit of protective film and not the protector. looks more and more like mines been return that's not been checked properly.
:

Last edited:

toddy28

The screen protector is stuck to the back of the switch easy nude case so already going to have bits stuck to it on removal and it does not cover to whole glass front which is not what it looks like on the adverts.

Edit: Toddy 28 can you tell me how the screen protector came supplied in your packaging. I now think there is no protector as the membrane on the back of the switch easy is just a bit of protective film and not the protector. looks more and more like mines been return that's not been checked properly.
:
:laugh: your post made me laugh :laugh:

Your correct that the film on the back is to protect the case and the screen protector should be in the cardboard iPad box :thumbsup:

pwood

The screen protector should be inside the fake cardboard iPad with the other accessories.
Thanks that confirms things for me then as no screen protector there.

I'm gonna take today to decide if I like this case as it's actually growing on me. the small stands are actually pretty good for using the iPad to read on my table the skidding easily sorted with a few silicon pads on the base of one of them.

I was considering the Quirky quirky | Cloak iPad Casecase but was put of by the fact the delivery dates put back to middle of July

pwood

:laugh: your post made me laugh :laugh:

Your correct that the film on the back is to protect the case and the screen protector should be in the cardboard iPad box :thumbsup:
what a numpty eh:rotfl: I just couldnt believe that yet agin something I ordered was faulty:mad:

riprse

Novice Member
Just got my nude case today and I'm very happy with it , so thin you wouldn't no there was a case on you iPad and helps you hold it as the back grips your hand well.

And the free stands are a nice added extra comes with a screen protector but I won't be using that as I think the iPad glass is tough enough
I've had my iPad in a case since I bought it, been extra careful with it. I treat it like it's a baby. Yet somehow I've got a small scratch on the screen.
Put my screen protector on today. Can only put it down to a piece of grit maybe got stuck in the case.
I'm not happy.

toddy28

I've had my iPad in a case since I bought it, been extra careful with it. I treat it like it's a baby. Yet somehow I've got a small scratch on the screen.
Put my screen protector on today. Can only put it down to a piece of grit maybe got stuck in the case.
I'm not happy.
I done the same on sat got my USB cable out of the draw and the cable flipped out and the metal end landed on the iPad and put a small scratch on the screen :( so I now have a screen protector on

But It fitted like a dream so easy compared to my iPhone , no air bubbles or dust. I think as it's a bigger it applies better

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom