Switch eShop and bargains thread.

Astral Chain has been added to the sale along with Breath of the Wild expansion pass.

Flashback is 89p, Ghostbusters down to £11.99. Don't think I'll be able to resist either at those prices.

Also the two Toki Tori games are on offer again, and Rive. I'm tempted, but the backlog's big enough as it is. And reviews suggest they're hard. I don't have time for difficult games anymore but we'll see.

Flashback is 89p, Ghostbusters down to £11.99. Don't think I'll be able to resist either at those prices.

Also the two Toki Tori games are on offer again, and Rive. I'm tempted, but the backlog's big enough as it is. And reviews suggest they're hard. I don't have time for difficult games anymore but we'll see.
Flipping eck, I payed £35 for the Flashback Collectors Edition when it first came out.

Not sure if you guys seen the post on HUKD but Five Nights at Freddie's Help Wanted is only 36p on Swiss Nintendo eshop whereas its £28 on UK

No idea what it is but I bought it lol

Not sure if you guys seen the post on HUKD but Five Nights at Freddie's Help Wanted is only 36p on Swiss Nintendo eshop whereas its £28 on UK

No idea what it is but I bought it lol
Never played it but it's meant to be pretty scary. Looks like a weird game but often features on YouTube channels like outside Xbox and whatculture as a brown trousers time game.

The first three seasons of The Walking Dead by Telltale (the first included 400 days) are down to about £3.25 each on the e shop.

I Love Nintendo
1591948478723.png
1591948493389.png

A mere £50.90 for the DLC :D

Just found this website for eShop, you guys may know of it but new to me and surely others

Is it just as easy to order from the US store as it is the likes of SA?

Is it just as easy to order from the US store as it is the likes of SA?

Unless things have changed, it's not, no unfortunately. SA, you can switch your region to SA, use a credit card, purchase a game and switch back. The US won't work with credit cards so you need to purchase eshop credit in USD, apply it and buy games from this fund. If you have money left in your account (and you will) you can't switch back as far as I understand it.

Best thing is to create a US-specific account if you're going down this road. US eshop credit can be got from a few different places (I last used PC Game Supply). There's probably more info on the other thread about switching regions.

US, Canada and Mexico take a local PayPal account - I've managed to fudge a Mexican PayPal account just fine :) Switch regions from Mexico to other north America with no fuss.

Currently looking for the cheapest way to get 51 Worldwide Games for Switch (Digital Download). I can't find a cheap way online - usually a website like cdkeys would have a cheaper alternative than downloading it from the eShop.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. :)

Currently looking for the cheapest way to get 51 Worldwide Games for Switch (Digital Download). I can't find a cheap way online - usually a website like cdkeys would have a cheaper alternative than downloading it from the eShop.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. :)
Nintendo have stopped 3rd parties selling digital versions of their 1st party titles

Added 2 SEGA AGES titles to my purchases this week in Outrun and Virtua Racing

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom