Switch eShop and bargains thread.

Animal Crossing is £45.99 at Fanatical if you want to buy from an official retailer instead of the grey market sellers.

Tempted by some of these.
Sorely, sorely tempted by Ghostbusters at £18, but conscious that the backlog grows. Don’t seem to be able to make a dent in it. Started FFX having never played it but it just hasn’t grabbed me. And so instead of starting another one of the new games, I’ve gone back to Mario Kart...

Very tempting for those prices, but I've got plenty to be getting on with already.

Yea picked up Doom 1, 2 and 3 for less than a fiver.
Absolute bargain and brilliant to have the option of playing them on the go.

Typically I grabed the first 2 a few weeks ago. Ill grab 3 for sure at that price.

I might download them tonight, I think I've still got some credit on my account anyway.
I'm flying to America next month so it'll be good to have a variety of games to play and 50+ I've already got on the console might not be enough! :laugh:

My new favourite game on switch is trying to squeeze in ten minutes gaming while my little one is distracted, then wasting that time just looking at icons thinking ‘meh, I’ll play that later’.
Mine is thinking about playing switch and then getting choice paralysis.

Mine is thinking about playing switch and then getting choice paralysis.
This is it for me. It's the video gaming equivalent of menu blindness in a restaurant. Or, rather, that was it. Now I'm addicted to Doom like I'm a teenager again.

Party Crashers is currently £2:20 85% off. Played a few games last night, it is very Mcro Machines. Would be great fun with 2 or more players, well worth the sale price.

Odd, I actually can't even see the game on the UK eshop at the mo.

Animal Crossing is £45.99 at Fanatical if you want to buy from an official retailer instead of the grey market sellers.

We have bought 2 separate copies of the download code for £36.85 each from shopto. Both worked without issue & games are already downloaded awaiting launch day!

Sorry if mentioned already, but BOTW is currently £45 at Curry’s which isn’t a huge amount more than second hand copies are going for.

My post is related to a bargain that I'm interested in snapping up but also a quick question beforehand, at the moment I'm without my Switch as I've sold my 3 year old unit as I have the Animal Crossing edition on pre-order. If I have never purchased anything off the Nintendo E-shop via a web browser but want to pick up Rocket League that is £7.50 at the moment. If I am logged into my Nintendo account on a the website and purchase this game, when I get my new Switch setup and log into my account will I be able to find the game instore on the console and it'll say I already own it so I can just download it?

My post is related to a bargain that I'm interested in snapping up but also a quick question beforehand, at the moment I'm without my Switch as I've sold my 3 year old unit as I have the Animal Crossing edition on pre-order. If I have never purchased anything off the Nintendo E-shop via a web browser but want to pick up Rocket League that is £7.50 at the moment. If I am logged into my Nintendo account on a the website and purchase this game, when I get my new Switch setup and log into my account will I be able to find the game instore on the console and it'll say I already own it so I can just download it?
I not 100 per cent on this, but I think your account has to be linked to a Switch console for you to do it. Can you download demos from the desktop eshop? If so, you could do a free trial run and see what happens.

Yes, it should you've already purchased it and let you download it.

I not 100 per cent on this, but I think your account has to be linked to a Switch console for you to do it. Can you download demos from the desktop eshop? If so, you could do a free trial run and see what happens.

this. You need to link your console and made at least one purchase before you can do it via the website

If not mentioned already.. I picked up a random title last night called Heaven Dust for £5. Its basically classic resident evil in a cartoony form and got decent reviews. Enjoying it so far

Most people already have it, but Celeste is £6.11 at the moment on the eShop. Picked it up over the weekend for £3.18 because I had some gold points to use. Only thing is I'm currently hooked on The Division 2 again since the update and new DLC so I don't know when I'll actually get round to giving Celeste a proper try!

Celeste is one of my favourite games of the generation. It’s that good.
I was hooked on it from start to finish.

Nes Controllers currently 50%off
728EC54E-1B91-4278-8C1D-2DA207D2A814.png

Cities skylines is down to £8.99 in the eshop. I'm not sure it's great in switch as the console versions aren't as nice as using a mouse and adding mods but at that price it's tempting for the portability. The pc versions is far too CPU intensive to work on my laptop.

Final fantasy games currently reduced on eshop picked up FF VII for £6.39

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom