Switch eShop and bargains thread.

Can easily create accounts in other countries and in some cases, people have been able to use their UK credit cards to buy stuff from other regions.

Puyo Puyo has a demo on the store and apparently in English (or has option at least)
Disgaea 5 on Japanese store has English options according to the eShop page ("supported language - Japanese English")

Giddy. Absolutely giddy!

I'm 41.

some UK prices

March 3rd:

• Zelda: Breath of the Wild (£59.99)
  • Snipperclips (£17.99)
  • 1-2 Switch (£39.99)
  • Super Bomberman R (£49.99)
  • Neo Geo Shock Trooper (£6.29)
  • Neo Geo World Heroes Perfect (£6.29)
  • NeoGeo King of Fighters '98 (£6.29)
  • NeoGeo Waku Waku 7 (£6.29)
  • Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment (£8.99)
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (£22.49)
  • Othello (£4.49)
  • Vroom in the Night Sky (£7.99)
  • Just Dance (£49.99)
  • Fast RMX (£16.99)
  • I Am Setsuna (£29.99)
  • Blaster Master Zero (£8.99)
Release date TBD:

• Arms - price TBD
  • Mario Kart 8 - price TBD
  • Splatoon 2 - price TBD

No prices for world of goo, little inferno & human resource machine yet?

Should imagine most people will be downloading Fast RMX, fair play to them for keeping it so well priced. They could have easily gone with 19.99 or higher and it would have still sold bucket loads as a release day title.

Snipper Clips & Fast RMX for me :)

Fast RMX for me I think.

That and Zelda should keep me going until MARIO kart. Need to get Horizon for PS4 soon as well.

Should imagine most people will be downloading Fast RMX, fair play to them for keeping it so well priced. They could have easily gone with 19.99 or higher and it would have still sold bucket loads as a release day title.
Argos are charging £59.99 for fast rmx lol, hope nobody buys it for that

For me, it'll be the way I do all my consoles: buy digital first, unless it's something I'm not 100% sure I'll be playing past the first month. Zelda is likely to be on my Switch for years.

Looked for the demo of Puyo Puyo Tetris and nothing there - could've sworn something said there was a demo :(

Anyone know anything about Shovel Knight? Is this the same game I already have on my Wii U account or is it a totally different game?

The Treasure Trove one that works out at £25 has the original, plus the Plague Knight and Spectre Knight expansions. And a few extra characters.

The Spectre of Torment one is just that expansion pack on its own.

Just need to set up a Jap account then to access more goodies :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom