Switch eShop and bargains thread.

Del Boy Smiffy

Distinguished Member
Virtua Racing is quality, I really need to go back and play it some more.

I would love to see the same treatment for Sega Rally 2, loved that on the Dreamcast.
That would be great and agree on VR, Outrun on the other hand might need more time to get to live again 😂

Del Boy Smiffy

Distinguished Member
Football Manager Touch 2020 down to £10.19, anyone got this and what’s it like?

reddeviluk

Distinguished Member
Howdy All, I'm a new Switch owner and just building a collection of games that take my fancy, some physical, some digital. One thing that I keep finding online is that the digital games are always much cheaper abroad than they are in the UK E-Store. Just wondering if anyone has bought from abroad, on some it looks as simple as swapping your Country over and away you go, for some regions it looks like you'll need a full new account and also a new payment method.

Rich

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Howdy All, I'm a new Switch owner and just building a collection of games that take my fancy, some physical, some digital. One thing that I keep finding online is that the digital games are always much cheaper abroad than they are in the UK E-Store. Just wondering if anyone has bought from abroad, on some it looks as simple as swapping your Country over and away you go, for some regions it looks like you'll need a full new account and also a new payment method.

Rich
Link from the sticky at the top of the page

reddeviluk

Distinguished Member
Yes, I read that and some other sites, just wondering (as that link is over two years old) on people's more up to date experiences. Is it reliable, any more up to date payment options better than others etc?

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom