Quantcast

Switch eShop and bargains thread.

pbb76

Can easily create accounts in other countries and in some cases, people have been able to use their UK credit cards to buy stuff from other regions.

Puyo Puyo has a demo on the store and apparently in English (or has option at least)
Disgaea 5 on Japanese store has English options according to the eShop page ("supported language - Japanese English")

Giddy. Absolutely giddy!

I'm 41.

oasismark

Distinguished Member
some UK prices

March 3rd:

• Zelda: Breath of the Wild (£59.99)
  • Snipperclips (£17.99)
  • 1-2 Switch (£39.99)
  • Super Bomberman R (£49.99)
  • Neo Geo Shock Trooper (£6.29)
  • Neo Geo World Heroes Perfect (£6.29)
  • NeoGeo King of Fighters '98 (£6.29)
  • NeoGeo Waku Waku 7 (£6.29)
  • Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment (£8.99)
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (£22.49)
  • Othello (£4.49)
  • Vroom in the Night Sky (£7.99)
  • Just Dance (£49.99)
  • Fast RMX (£16.99)
  • I Am Setsuna (£29.99)
  • Blaster Master Zero (£8.99)
Release date TBD:

• Arms - price TBD
  • Mario Kart 8 - price TBD
  • Splatoon 2 - price TBD

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Should imagine most people will be downloading Fast RMX, fair play to them for keeping it so well priced. They could have easily gone with 19.99 or higher and it would have still sold bucket loads as a release day title.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Snipper Clips & Fast RMX for me :)

C225

Fast RMX for me I think.

That and Zelda should keep me going until MARIO kart. Need to get Horizon for PS4 soon as well.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Should imagine most people will be downloading Fast RMX, fair play to them for keeping it so well priced. They could have easily gone with 19.99 or higher and it would have still sold bucket loads as a release day title.
Argos are charging £59.99 for fast rmx lol, hope nobody buys it for that

zAndy1

Distinguished Member

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
For me, it'll be the way I do all my consoles: buy digital first, unless it's something I'm not 100% sure I'll be playing past the first month. Zelda is likely to be on my Switch for years.

Tazbot

Looked for the demo of Puyo Puyo Tetris and nothing there - could've sworn something said there was a demo :(

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Anyone know anything about Shovel Knight? Is this the same game I already have on my Wii U account or is it a totally different game?
The Treasure Trove one that works out at £25 has the original, plus the Plague Knight and Spectre Knight expansions. And a few extra characters.

The Spectre of Torment one is just that expansion pack on its own.

Tazbot

Just need to set up a Jap account then to access more goodies :)

avolee

Can you create the accounts on the switch itself or does it have to be on the website. Can't seem to find it online. I can only see one to create a Nintendo account.

For other regions I mean. I've already got a NNID.
I think you create a new account online and set it to Japan, then create a new user on the Switch and link that to the account.

avolee

Just read your can change the region on your main account to Japan and back again, not seen if that works OK when changing back.

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Raidho TD Series loudspeakers arrive in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Nokia 2.3 phone available in UK for £100
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky to launch Documentary and Nature channels
  • By Andy Bassett