Neo Turf Masters - 2
Thimbleweed Park - 2

Not played enough yet to score:

Doom
LA Noire
Lego City Undercover
Shantae

kingofpies

Thought I'd share mine as slightly different.

Rocket League - 5
Mario Odyssey - 4
Stardew Valley - 4
Mighty Gunvolt Burst - 4
Overcooked - 3
Mario Rabbids - 3 (lost interest towards the end)
Doom - 3
Retro.City Rampage - 3 (just started playing)
Sonic - 3
Master Blaster Zero - 3
Sine Mora - 2

addyb

Distinguished Member
I will alter mine. I need to increase Has Been Heroes after a totally addictive 3 hour session on it last night.

jasonmode7

See now if they did that for mk8 I'd be a happy bunny :) more tracks/items etc... would be nice.

Yeah they seemed to stick to a season pass for MK8 on the WiiU .. we just got the final product of the game and the season pass for that on the Switch ... maybe because it's a WiiU game they aren't willing to push it any further than the deluxe version ... or it could mean they have a Mario kart in production for the Switch that we will see over the next couple of years

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
I do hope they have another mk in production it's one of my most favourite game series of all time, was playing the original on my snes mini the other day bloody hell is it still as fun as I remembered and tough as well.

I also hope they're working on some new tracks for mk8D surprised there's not been more of I'm honest as it's a great way to extend the life of the game, I'd gladly fork out a few quid for a new Cup and tracks.

jasonmode7

I do hope they have another mk in production it's one of my most favourite game series of all time, was playing the original on my snes mini the other day bloody hell is it still as fun as I remembered and tough as well.

I also hope they're working on some new tracks for mk8D surprised there's not been more of I'm honest as it's a great way to extend the life of the game, I'd gladly fork out a few quid for a new Cup and tracks.

Yeah a 2018 deluxe season pass I would buy , there is tons of people nagging they want more MK8 tracks

Couple of new ones from over the weekend;

Ironcast 5
LA Noire 4

Foster

Distinguished Member
Zelda Breath of the Wild 5/5
Mario Odyssey 5/5
Mario Kart 8 5/5
Stardew Valley 4/5
The binding of Issac 4/5
Fast RMX 3/3

addyb

Distinguished Member
I've been playing Slime San and it's excellent so I'll throw a 4 at that. If you like super meat boy its a must buy.

Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Throwing a couple more 5s out there for Xenoblade 2 and Mario + Rabbids, both incredible games. Who'd have thought the Rabbids could star in a decent game! Also giving Ironcast a 3, it's a good strategy game but the permadeath feature really puts me off.

Noahs Dad

Rabbids seem to be a bit of a Marmite game? Some love it and some hate it? I don't really like it myself, but I think it is just not my thing to be honest, haven't even played it for more than 2 mins or seen enough to form any sort of review of it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom