Switch Bargain Thread

Very well made but looks like a woman's purse, especially if you go for the shoulder strap.

Surely all cases pretty much look like a woman's purse? And if you stick a shoulder strap on pretty much any small item it will look like a woman's purse / handbag - have you seen the things that some women carry around these days?

Anyone know if there's anything dodgy about Gameseek. Only reason I ask is they're selling the switch for £198. Which is £80 less than everyone else. Must be a catch surely?

Anyone know if there's anything dodgy about Gameseek. Only reason I ask is they're selling the switch for £198. Which is £80 less than everyone else. Must be a catch surely?
They had their pre-order up well before the official price was announced. They took a gamble that £200 would be the rrp, which was rumoured at the time. However once the official £279 price was announced, Gameseek, to their credit, honoured their preorder price. So anyone who preordered early with them got one hell of a bargain (I wish I'd have put an order in :rolleyes:).

Since then, Gameseek have kept their pre-order at the same £198 price. The difference being they never have stock to allocate, and you have to set up a stock alert, and it's been that way for weeks. Whether they will ever sell any at this price is debatable though.

I've used Gameseek before with no problems.

I just found it odd that their price was so low. It made me a bit suspicious. I'm going to go with Game's trade in offer as I've got an Xbox one s that's as good as new. Cheers for the explanation though. Much appreciated

They had their pre-order up well before the official price was announced. They took a gamble that £200 would be the rrp, which was rumoured at the time. However once the official £279 price was announced, Gameseek, to their credit, honoured their preorder price. So anyone who preordered early with them got one hell of a bargain (I wish I'd have put an order in :rolleyes:).

Since then, Gameseek have kept their pre-order at the same £198 price. The difference being they never have stock to allocate, and you have to set up a stock alert, and it's been that way for weeks. Whether they will ever sell any at this price is debatable though.

I've used Gameseek before with no problems.

They have now replied with how it's going to work.
They said they should receive the stock mon/tues so once they know how many are left they are going to invite people by email who signed up to the stock alert email randomly until all the stock is gone. Sounds the fairest way but this way they could have 5 or the could have a 1000 we have no idea.

I'm liking the deluxe cases more than the Official Nintendo accessory pack one that I've ordered.

I'm liking the deluxe cases more than the Official Nintendo accessory pack one that I've ordered.

Me too, they look good quality, not as good as Waterfield's city slicker PRE-ORDER Nintendo Switch CitySlicker Case but as you can see that is $79.00 and I can pretty much guarantee you'll get hammered for import duty and vat importing it.........I speak from experience :(
It does look a lovely thing but I'm not sure I can justify the cost when the Nintendo deluxe one looks so good for a lot less cash ;)

Me too, they look good quality, not as good as Waterfield's city slicker PRE-ORDER Nintendo Switch CitySlicker Case but as you can see that is $79.00 and I can pretty much guarantee you'll get hammered for import duty and vat importing it.........I speak from experience :(
It does look a lovely thing but I'm not sure I can justify the cost when the Nintendo deluxe one looks so good for a lot less cash ;)

Yeah, saw that they've already sold out of their initial orders for the city slicker. I don't think I can justify the cost either, would much rather spend the cash on games than cases!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom