Switch Bargain Thread

Interesting. I've traded since then, with no issues.

I asked in my local GAME and the manager said that it was store dependent.

I asked in my local GAME and the manager said that it was store dependent.
Would make sense seeing as that is what the t&c's say.

News to me as well. To be fair Games trade in prices are terrible and if they do that i would be pretty miffed. If its store specific though whats the betting its only stores that don't have a CEX anywhere near them.

Pro controller is only £52.79 at zavvi with code HVDAY12. Only valid for today (code should work on anything but the switch console is out of stock so can't use it on that).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
It's Amazon, so I doubt it, but you never know I suppose!

I've had a few items from Amazon UK that where Miss priced at the time I ordered them
And they did honour those prices.
They usually send you an e-mail informing you of there error and then follow that by saying they will honour the price but would not honour
Multiple purchases of the same item ,in other words just one per customer,admittedly it wasn't digital games but I imagine the principle
Would still apply,so best of luck to those who took advantage & ordered.

And the Amazon cancellation email arrived. haha

Was worth a shot!

Weird I didn't get a confirmation or a cancellation but it still says I have pre ordered it on my account orders.

The Switch case is also finally down to 16.99. Glad I ordered that and MK8D using the discount last month now.

I have one for mine (purchased 2nd hand last week). Just dreading how much the Switch version will be! I already want to import half the stuff on the website :(

Put this in another thread but it appears you are able to price match at Game again. Traded a load of stuff in at the weekend and got them to price match CEX. Also when you go on there price tracker on line the price match promise is there.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom